Improve and simplify tenant engagement and communication
Increase retention and satisfaction with added building convenience
Streamline tenant experience from visitor management to service requests
Connect tenant services and building management to ensure satisfaction and reduce operational costs
- Engage with your tenant’s employees through broadcast announcements, SMS and email messages.
- Manage event calendars digitally and create a sense of community with the community board.
- Centralize feedback and run surveys for Net Promoter Scores and maintenance satisfaction.
- Manage the entry and movement of visitors digitally at your property.
- Enhance security with contactless check-in and timed access for appointments.
- Gain visibility into visitor movement with arrival notifications and analytics.
- Offer and monetize amenity products and services at your property.
- Automate the process of managing shared spaces and other amenity services.
- Alert building employees about special offers and coupons for on-premises businesses.
- Enable smart building access using a secured mobile phone credential.
- Provide convenient touchless building entry to verified occupants.
- Integrate mobile access with existing access control systems.
- Simplify managing online tenant services with a single mobile app.
- Modernize tenant admin services from maintenance requests to rent payments.
- Share documents with your tenants and their employees.
What clients are saying
“We wanted a fully integrated, across-the-board solution to check off a whole bunch of boxes for us. We found that with Yardi.”
— LEEANN ATTANUCCI, VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE CONTROLLER, COUSINS PROPERTIES
“Deal Manager’s sophisticated reporting helps our executives make data-driven decisions to lease smarter and more efficiently. As well, this impactful tool gives us the ability to easily summarize important deal points to facilitate faster lease approvals."
— STEVE SCHMID, SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST, PROJECT MANAGER, MACERICH
“The Yardi Elevate Revenue offerings streamline our workflows, providing us with complete deal pipeline oversight throughout our region. The end-to-end solution helps us centralize marketing, syndicate availability, manage the deal pipeline and take qualified deals to lease execution.”
— MATT EHRLICH, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, REXFORD INDUSTRIAL
Yardi Elevate is trusted by
Outstanding CRE listings combine valuable content with enhanced marketing materials and digitally enhanced strategies.
Tight competition for industrial space has accelerated deal cycles, prompting operators to emphasize automation and portfolio visibility.
Rexford’s growing portfolio have prompted the REIT to ensure efficient scalability across its operations with Yardi Elevate Revenue.
CRE covers a diverse range of asset types and each property group features its own set of distinct characteristics.
Closing deals successfully in the current environment entails a sharp focus on convenience while keeping in mind certain fundamental aspects.
As intense occupier demand continues to exceed inventory, industrial space for sale and for lease will continue to be highly sought-after.
As flex space continues to gain ground, CRE brokers are in the perfect position to benefit from the sector’s momentum.
These strategies help you market your listings intuitively in today’s fast-tracked and tech-savvy environment.
These are the key commercial real estate marketing trends anticipated to shape the sector in 2022 and beyond.
Edge Marketing’s easy-to-use tools enable commercial real estate professionals to effortlessly market and manage listings.
Request a live demo